The week ahead is one of those weeks that feels like an overstuffed paper plate. In theory, its manageable, but one wrong shift or move, and that sucker is bending and breaking from the pressure.
I feel like in order to not get too far behind on *things* this week, I need to stay a day ahead. Does that make sense?
So, it starts by writing this Mundane Monday’s post.. on a Sunday night.
You know the drill by now (and if you don’t check out my other Mundane Monday posts!), so let’s dive in:
- When you get your nails done and you LIKE the color (it’s hit and miss sometimes, ya know?!) Big win.
- Trying new drinks at your favorite coffee shop. I tend to be a creature of habit, so when I do stray from my favorite latte- I am proud of myself. Even if it’s not as good as the usual, at least ya went for it.
- Toasty toes. The heater just happens to be near my feet when I sit at my desk.
- Texts from loved ones about the simple thing and cute things. I got the cutest video of my niece walking. Lights me up.
- Electrolytes in your water.
- When your hot tea drops to a drinkable temperature.
- Watching your dog get ridiculously happy when you get home.
These are my littles magical moments of the week. I hope you explore what feels magical to you this week.
Remember, life isn’t just about the peaks. There is so much more to our journey, it also deserve our awe.
Leave a Reply